Download Search

Most Popular Search Terms:
Paranormal   Hypnosis   Dream Interpretation   Witchcraft   Meditation

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stuck In A Building Being Flooded By Something Unknown

I'm in a building with a group of people probably aged in they're twenties. I think this is a library, it's got multiple split levels and gets a lot of natural light cause of the very large windows.

I think I'm standing in the mid section of stairs, it has office like black round steel railing. Now the water is rising quickly, someone else mentions that it won't be long until we're all underwater.

The situation was becoming urgent, now about 3 or 4 people are taking a heavy table towards one of the large windows, they launch the table at the window and it hits the window but the window doesn't smash.

Now there's a guy standing very close to the window on the right, he's kicking it with a lot of force and moments later the window smashes. We all climb out of the window but there's a drop of 4 or more metres, we use a rope to climb down the wall.

Now we're standing looking at an old style house, we were actually inside that house and not a building at all. The owner of the house was standing next to me, she said the house doesn't like any friends or anyone coming over. I asked her if weird stuff happens when she's by herself in the house, but she said no.

When I first looked back and saw the house, there was this large long flower looking contraption on either side of the front of the house, they both descended at the same time flushing out the remainder of the water. The owner also said that the spirit inside the house was trying to kill us.

The owner was very matter a fact, like this was no big deal and it happens often, I think the owner was about 60 or so and her partly grey hair was tied back, in that old bun style.

12 comments:

  1. I don't specifically knew the meaning of this dream, but I hope anyone can provide exact representation as I dreamt of this once too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly have dream and love to dream also...but usually have such dreams only; that i am stuck in a very bad situation. so never worry this are just dreams not reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Dreams are good if you have the ability to execute in a positive way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...
    last night i have saw a dream in which i am driving my car in heavily rain suddenly my car went to out of order and rain water came in my car.. is it same as u mention above..??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this dream is symbolic of having a job you don't like... a house that you can't get out of (office), a bossy person (boss) and a rising tide....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have very strange and vivid dreams, but by the time i have woken up I can either not remember the complete dream or have forgotten most of it! Even if I do remember it and try to explain it to other people it does not sound as good/frightening as I felt it was at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this dream is symbolic of having a job you don't like... a house that you can't get out of (office), a bossy person (boss) and a rising tide....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really know the feeling you've described so well.Because it's the same for me .I fell stuck at work ,just like in a prison.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reason why you dreamed of this, is maybe because of the recent Earthquake and Tsunami that hit Japan. We all know that we all can't get over it up to now. Just always remember to pray at night before you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Strictly No Spam Thanks

Dream Dictionary

Here's a dream dictionary for your convenience,if it does come up with info for you jus regard it as a guide and NOT gospel. Remeber,your the best person to interpret the meaning of YOUR own dreams,but this tool 'might' also be helpful.

The Secret

Watched "The Secret"? Learn how to use it... www.thesgrprogram.com

Psychics clairvoyants astrologers mediums yoga & meditation teachers and much more awaiting you at www.psychic-directory.com

Arts and Entertainment: Astrology Articles from EzineArticles.com

About Me

Melbourne, Australia
I've been writing down my dreams for about 11 years now, but they still often surprise me with something unexpected. You might find this hard to believe, but I am often given glimpses of future events through my dreams.

This freaked my wife out on a couple of occasions, and recently she also dreamed something that came true. This got her excited, and I'm sure many of you have or will see a future event in you're dreams.

Oh yeah, I'm also a musician and producer/songwriter and I have a deep interest in most things psychic, supernatural and alien, I also have interests in electronics and physics.