Download Search

Most Popular Search Terms:
Paranormal   Hypnosis   Dream Interpretation   Witchcraft   Meditation

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Plane Crash Dream Involving Chinese Airways Plane

I see a type Chinese airways plane at the bottom of a hill coming slowly up the middle of the road towards a runway that doesn't exist in that area. All a sudden the plane splits in two in the middle area, both front and back sections of the plane crash to the ground. But the back section of the plane where it separated seems to rise up higher before crashing to the ground, and at that moment when it rose up higher I could see the passenger seats & could also see that there was quite a lot of passengers in the plane.

I have no idea whether any passengers died or were injured, but I did get a bad feeling whilst watching the plane split apart. The plane I think was mainly white in colour and the accident occurred in daytime hours.

Tell me if you've had a similar dream?

dream date: 15/02/06


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Strictly No Spam Thanks

Dream Dictionary

Here's a dream dictionary for your convenience,if it does come up with info for you jus regard it as a guide and NOT gospel. Remeber,your the best person to interpret the meaning of YOUR own dreams,but this tool 'might' also be helpful.

The Secret

Watched "The Secret"? Learn how to use it... www.thesgrprogram.com

Psychics clairvoyants astrologers mediums yoga & meditation teachers and much more awaiting you at www.psychic-directory.com

Arts and Entertainment: Astrology Articles from EzineArticles.com

About Me

Melbourne, Australia
I've been writing down my dreams for about 11 years now, but they still often surprise me with something unexpected. You might find this hard to believe, but I am often given glimpses of future events through my dreams.

This freaked my wife out on a couple of occasions, and recently she also dreamed something that came true. This got her excited, and I'm sure many of you have or will see a future event in you're dreams.

Oh yeah, I'm also a musician and producer/songwriter and I have a deep interest in most things psychic, supernatural and alien, I also have interests in electronics and physics.